JANDA offers both horizontal and vertical spot welding tensile testers. JANDA also designs and builds Special Tensile Testers to meet your application.
- Hand or motor operatedMachine calibrated and certified to meet mil spec. requirementsHigh speed micro processor digital read out with large LCD display with optional RS-232 output
- Tension load cell within 2.00% accuracy on Standard Unit, 1.00% accuracy on High Precision Unit – up to 10 ,000 lbs.
- Knurl grips with free rotating clamp handles. By pushing in center handles, handles can be set for 1/4” turn lock or unlock.
- Fast return knob allows operator to pull knob back and rapidly
turn knob for reset or pull position
- Easy load of coupons
- Motor Operated Model includes 1/4 h.p. 90 V.D.C. Gear Motor, 180 RPM with right angle
- Drive & SCR Speed Reducer. Forward and Reverse operation with Micro E/S cut-outs.
- Unit is portable – Weight: 28 lbs.
- Measurements: 7” x 7” x 20” long 110 V.A.C. input
- Capacity Range: 500 – 1,000 – 2,000 – 3,000 – 5,000 – 10,000 lbs.